- What are i-points?
i-points is a reward program, you earn 5 i-points with each dollar spent. The i-points can be redeemed during the check-out phase to reduce the cost of your order.
- How much are my i-points worth?
1000 i-points is equal to about $4. For many of our regular customers this means i-points effectively cancel out the delivery costs.
- Can I redeem my i-points for cash?
No, they have no cash value, they can only be used to reduce the cost of an order.
- If I forget to use my i-points can I apply them later?
You must use your i-points at the time of ordering. However if you forget, they will continue to accumulate and you will have more to use next order.
- Can I transfer i-points to another account?
No i-points are not transferable. If you create a new account, i-points in your old account will be lost.
- What about international orders?
i-points cannot be earned or redeemed on any orders sent outside New Zealand.